Cryptic-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number One 562 Sever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Majzako7 (158)
Hello, I am here to report admin abuse. I_vote_lcapHello, I am here to report admin abuse. I_voting_barHello, I am here to report admin abuse. I_vote_rcap 
Cryptic (153)
Hello, I am here to report admin abuse. I_vote_lcapHello, I am here to report admin abuse. I_voting_barHello, I am here to report admin abuse. I_vote_rcap 
Rise Against (69)
Elf strz (51)
xx elite xx (28)
Sean (25)
bugsbunny (23)
final (20)
Sylvester The Alien God (16)
Azura x (15)
Latest topics
» i fuck kids mod application
Hello, I am here to report admin abuse. EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:21 am by win all brid

» WEWT Cryptic RETURNING!
Hello, I am here to report admin abuse. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:07 pm by Cryptic

» SERVER UPDATE
Hello, I am here to report admin abuse. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:43 am by fear

» GUYS Server needs turining on
Hello, I am here to report admin abuse. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:38 am by Elf strz

» Bugsbunnys admi. App
Hello, I am here to report admin abuse. EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:03 pm by bugsbunny

» Bugsbunnys admi. App
Hello, I am here to report admin abuse. EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:47 pm by bugsbunny

» Finals admin app :)
Hello, I am here to report admin abuse. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:45 am by final

» the 1 word game
Hello, I am here to report admin abuse. EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:17 pm by Derqua

» Cryptic? ..
Hello, I am here to report admin abuse. EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:41 pm by Elf strz

Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is vitaldarsw

Our users have posted a total of 597 messages in 100 subjects
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hello, I am here to report admin abuse.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylvester The Alien God

Sylvester The Alien God

Hello, I am here to report admin abuse. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I am here to report admin abuse.   Hello, I am here to report admin abuse. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Hi, I have currently been jailed and muted by Tyler.

I cannot do any double dot commands while im muted making it so I simply cannot do anything, I am stuck sitting in a jail cell with nothing to do. Please help,

-Silver
Back to top Go down
Sylvester The Alien God

Sylvester The Alien God

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am here to report admin abuse.   Hello, I am here to report admin abuse. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:29 pm

I will upload proof soon.
Back to top Go down
Sylvester The Alien God

Sylvester The Alien God

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am here to report admin abuse.   Hello, I am here to report admin abuse. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:30 pm

Hello, I am here to report admin abuse. ?action=view&current=proof
Back to top Go down
Sylvester The Alien God

Sylvester The Alien God

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am here to report admin abuse.   Hello, I am here to report admin abuse. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:31 pm

Here is proof

https://s769.photobucket.com/albums/xx337/Silvertehlolchog111/?action=view&current=proof.jpg
Back to top Go down
Majzako7

Majzako7

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am here to report admin abuse.   Hello, I am here to report admin abuse. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:36 pm

Hello, I am here to report admin abuse. ?action=view&current=proof

hmm interesting, no1 delete
Back to top Go down
Azura x

Azura x

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am here to report admin abuse.   Hello, I am here to report admin abuse. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:54 pm

You were muted and jailed because you died at tarn and went home and started cursing for no reason and Tyler tried to calm you and then you started cursing at Tyler for no reason...How did he abuse?
Back to top Go down
xx elite xx

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am here to report admin abuse.   Hello, I am here to report admin abuse. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:30 pm

silver yeah u started cursing man

u started cursing wen me and pk kid were making a vid bout server >.<
Back to top Go down
final

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am here to report admin abuse.   Hello, I am here to report admin abuse. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:47 pm

l0l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am here to report admin abuse.   Hello, I am here to report admin abuse. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, I am here to report admin abuse.
Page 1 of 1